Some things I have learned so far and that you should know before doing something like this:
- You will not make a fortune. Just a little extra money.
- Unless you are willing to give out very personal information (like signing up to be approved for a credit card) and/or buy something, it will take you some time to make money. I do neither one.
- Create a e-mail address that you will only use for the surveys, etc. because your e-mail will be sent TONS of junk mail.
- You have to have a lot of free time. Example, you have to earn at least $20 from Cash Crate before they will send you your first check. I'm been working on this a little here and there for a week or two (I have a bad memory) now, and I'm not quite one-quarter of the way there yet.
- Remember that there is a value to your time.