Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just Trying...

I had heard that you can supposedly make money online by taking surveys and such.  I always thought it was a scam.  I decided to look into it and just try it as an experiment; I'm curious.  I know, I know... "curiosity killed the cat."  One that I had read about that is supposedly a legitimate one is Cash Crate.

Some things I have learned so far and that you should know before doing something like this:

  1. You will not make a fortune.  Just a little extra money.
  2. Unless you are willing to give out very personal information (like signing up to be approved for a credit card) and/or buy something, it will take you some time to make money.  I do neither one.
  3. Create a e-mail address that you will only use for the surveys, etc. because your e-mail will be sent TONS of junk mail.
  4. You have to have a lot of free time.  Example, you have to earn at least $20 from Cash Crate before they will send you your first check.  I'm been working on this a little here and there for a week or two (I have a bad memory) now, and I'm not quite one-quarter of the way there yet.
  5. Remember that there is a value to your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment