Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wedding Pictures


Here I have posted a few pictures from our wedding.  I have written a caption for each picture below the picture.

 Releasing the balloons after the ceremony.

 The balloons that we released all together before the ceremony.

 The main cake on the cake table.  Notice the sunflower cupcakes and the his and her cakes on each side of it which are cut off in the picture.

 The ceremony behind the barn.

 The free balloons floating in the sky.

 My cake with an Allis Chalmers fondant tractor.

 M's cake with a John Deere fondant cake.

 My pa and me riding up to the ceremony in the horse and carriage.  The only people that knew about the carriage was my family, me, and anybody else that has been to either of my big sister's weddings.

 The bridal party (except the 4 kids), M, and I.

 My something blue and wedding shoes.

 M and I walking towards the soybean field to get some pictures.

 The wall of M and me!  This was behind the DJ.  It consists of the firefighter cross (with blue flames) painting and ISU painting that I painted (with help from my mom) for M last year for Christmas, a buck that M's cousin shot, and my Wizard of Oz lights.

This was what the weather was doing a day or two before the wedding.

Our memorial wall with our loved ones pictures (names have been removed for privacy).

Where the ceremony was held, without all the people.  The haybales and chairs were for the people that couldn't stand the entire ceremony; everybody else stood.

The cookie and mint table.

No comments:

Post a Comment